MemMoni (Memory Monitor)
"MemMoni" is an application that periodically monitors the contents of the memory in an embedded device using the memory dump function of the embedded device.
By registering the command and response data formats, the memory contents can be extracted from the memory dump response data and displayed.
Also, if the target device supports it, you can also send a memory rewrite command.
By reading the symbol file generated at compile time, you can refer to the memory address from the variable name.
See the online help for detailed operation.
"MemMoni" is a paid apps.
Please buy the license key to keep using it.
There is the following limitations up to the purchase of the license key.
- The trial period is 14 days.
- It cannot be used after the trial period.
- All functions can be used for the trial period.
The price of the license key is as follows.
Price： 9,900 YEN (JPY)
One license key is required for each computer.
After the license key is obtained, money is not returned.
Please confirm software for the trial period. And, please buy the license key when continuously using it.
The purchase price of the license key can be paid on the PayPal.
Please click the following buttons if you want to buy it. It moves to PayPal.
The license key is E-mailed to E-mail Address used on the PayPal.
Please inquire from "Inquiry Form" when E-mail doesn't reach even if several hours pass after payment.
- Neither the author nor the related group assume the responsibility to any damage that uses this software and occurs.
- Neither the author nor the related group owe the obligation of the upgrade for the repair of trouble to this software and the functional improvement.
- Neither the author nor the related group owe the obligation of any support to this software.
- When part or all of this software are distributed again, the author's permission is necessary for prior.
- Please buy the license key to keep using it.